Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Greedy Trick-Or-Treater!

Olivia did a great job trick-or-treating on Sunday! Everyone was so impressed with how well she said, "trick-or-treat!" and, "thank you!"
At one of the houses towards the end of our route Olivia didn't say anything, so I prompted her, "What do you say?"
She said, "I want candy!" Everyone got a good chuckle, and I was only slightly embarrassed. It seemed to work anyway, because she got her candy without ever saying trick-or-treat.
As we were leaving, I had to prompt her again with a, "Now what do you say?"
She said, "I want more candy!" Thankfully this happened at the house of a woman with a great sense of humor! She actually gave them both more candy!

1 comment:

Larry Lubinus said...

I am not surprised, perhaps she is just getting prepared to be a woman!