Thursday, May 27, 2010

Livi Kisses!

Olivia loves to give kisses......right on the mouth! This is really hard for her germaphobe Mommy to watch! Kisses for Mommy, Daddy, and Big Brother are okay, but when she kisses snotty-nosed kids right on the mouth, I just cringe! Needless to say, I have been trying to teach her how to blow kisses instead! Yesterday afternoon, after trying to kiss a boogery baby, I told her, "Remember, Livi, blow the kiss. Use your hand like this." And I demonstrated.
She looked down at her hand, kissed it, then slapped it right onto the baby's face!
Well, she did use her hand....but we still need to work on keeping those germs from spreading!

2 comments:

Larry Lubinus said...

I laughed out loud on this one, so can we call these slapping kisses?

Unknown said...

That should keep the boys away.